It’s that time of month again! Here are 12 things that I am coveting this month; links (and more info!) for all of the items are below. Enjoy!
1. Shut The Front Door – WillamDohman (etsy.com) – This St. Paul, Minnesota resident makes all sorts of cheeky signs (and in all sorts of fun colors, too!). Love!
2. Giuseppe Zanotti E10336 Sandals (zappos.com) – I will always love a little bit of leopard, and these sandals combine juuust the right amount in a comfy ankle-wrap shape.
3. River Island Crossbody Snake Lady Bag (asos.com) – Reptile prints are slated to be hot this coming fall and winter, and this bag has a pretty lady-like shape with a bit of bite, corny slithering into style puns included.
4. Martine Chaison’s Apartment (via May/June lonnymag.com) – Be still my rapidly beating heart.
5. Edmundo Castillo Pointed Toe Suede Pumps (shopbop.com) – A bright and bold color in a slightly understated heel; while it may look like a simple pump for afar, its slightly elongated vamp helps lengthen legs while being smokin’ hot to boot.
6. Chandelier Sconce in Black (zgallerie.com) – These are perfect for hanging anywhere you need a little bit of elegance. (take 10% off with code “taketen05“)
7. Leopard Vintage-style Faux Fur Coat (topshop.com) – I am not entirely sure why it already seems to already be fall at this UK-based retailer, but no matter. This coat is gorgeous and satisfies the crazy-over-medicated-little-old-lady in me, even if it will have to hang in my closet for a few months before wearing!
8. Gazelle Head Wall Plaque (zgallerie.com) – In spite of ceramic animal heads quickly becoming the most over-used accessory in design, I still love them. This gazelle provides something different than the usual deer head; look for pictures of them in my own home soon. (+ take 10% off with code “taketen05“)
9. Diesel Casual Pants (yoox.com) – This is the summer of color, and peachy-corally-pink pants are perfect for pairing with ivories, camels, and yellows.
10. Diane Von Furstenberg Miro Flowers Tray (bloomingdales.com) – The queen of the wrap dress is quickly also becoming the queen of pretty home goods; this tray is stunning!
11. D Bar Desserts – Denverites take note: even if you’re like me and are quickly tiring of quirky bakeries, this little spot (located next to Strings in the uptown City Park neighborhood) has killer food to go along with the killer desserts. Highly recommend the macaroni and cheese and warm cookies with milk–a simple concept done incredibly well!
12. Ray Ban Plastic Aviators (urbanoutfitters.com) – I was looking for a pair of aviators slightly different than the ones my Husband wears (matching sunglasses = a little too dorky, eh?) when I stumbled upon these and quickly fell in love. They combine the classic aviator look with a thicker, plastic frame that’s both super comfortable and easy to wear.
What’s on your “lust list” for this month? Share in the comments below!