It’s that time of month again: here are 11 things that I am loving right now. Links and more information are all below–enjoy!
1. Valentino Rockstud Python Flats (neimanmarcus.com) – A flat version of my most-loved kitten heels and in python?! Gorgeous, pretty, love.
2. ASOS Pleated Maxi (asos.com) – So. I created this little image about 10 days ago and meant to post it before my last ‘outfit of the day’, which…didn’t happen. Pardon the redundancy here, my dears! But hey, I do love the skirt (and judging from the comments, I’m glad you all loved it too!).
3. Blue Raspberry Snow Cone Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath (philosophy.com) – Philosophy is well-known for their fun, limited edition scents that they come out with every season (Cinnamon Red Hots! Chocolate Easter bunnies!), but this scent is hands down my favorite of all time. It’s so sweet and juicy! (plus take 10% off with code “FRIENDS”)
4. Rachel Zoe Natalie Tie Collar Blouse (piperlime.com) – Say what you will about the boho-tastic Californian stylist, but her new clothing, shoe, and handbag collection has been making waves (ha, get it?) in the fashion world. It is with good reason, too: it’s full of gorgeous coats, beautiful capes, sophisticated blouses, and perfect pants cut in her signature wide-leg flare style. Love this leopard-print bow blouse!
5. Free People City Floating Cape (freepeople.com) – Capes are cool, cozy, and set to be the coat-shape of the season–isn’t this one divine?
6. Giorgio Armani Eye To Kill Mascara (giorgioarmanibeauty.com) – There are lots of fancy mascaras out there (and I’ve tried them all, I swear!) but this is my current favorite. It lengthens and volumizes while leaving lashes soft–not stiff, woohoo! It also doesn’t bother my sensitive eyes.
7. Karl Lagerfeld for Macy’s (nymag.com) – While reactions to the collection have been a bit mixed, there are a few pretty, standout pieces in the limited edition line (like this dress, and this one too!). The price points seem decent too, with most items falling between $50 to $70–look for it at a Macy’s near you on August 31st.
8. Prada ‘Minimal Baroque’ Round Sunglasses (nordstrom.com) – I love a good pair of fun sunglasses, and when I spied these pretty puppies in pictures of Prada’s Spring 2011 runway show I was immeeeediately smitten. The rococo-swirly arms and big, round shades make these both cool and comfy, and I reach for them whenever I need to make a change-up from my tighter-fitting cat-eyes shades.
9. Lanvin Happy Mini Pop Python Bag (barneys.com) – Slithery-snake prints are set to be a huge upcoming trend this fall, and this bag keeps the scaly material super pretty with a nice, gold metallic sheen. Only someone like Mr. Alber Elbaz could find a fancy gold metallic python to kill and make into a beautiful bag, mmhm. ;)
10. Fantasy Fur Cuffs (asos.com) – Even though the cold weather of winter is still a ways away, I grabbed these cuffs as soon as I saw them pop up on asos.com. They attach easily to the sleeve of any jacket (or hey, even a long-sleeve sweater or sweater dress) and are a super fun way to keep old jackets and coats looking fresh for under $30. So easy! (And if you like these, make sure to check out the fur collars, too!)
11. Hazel & Dewey – I found this new charming boutique last month while wondering down Broadway here in Denver. They describe themselves as a “modern mercantile” that “curates quality goods that are courageously designed, for gifts, guests and hosts alike.” and indeed, they do–while the store itself isn’t big, the selection is super cool. Find everything from pretty stationary to unique bowls and dish towels–if you love the housewares in Anthropologie or are looking for a unique gift, you will LOVE this!
What’s on your “lust list” for this month? Share in the comments! :)