I am making a list, checking it twice: it’s that awesome monthly feature where I pretend like I’ve never heard of Pinterest, oh-yes oh-yes oh-yes. Here are 11 little things that I am loving this snowy month of December…
1. Printed Dress (zara.com) – pretty dress, pretty print, very pretty price.
2. Kara Ross Sidra Shoulder Bag (neimanmarcus.com) – combines everything I love in one very pretty package.
3. Lanvin Python Minaudiere (neimanmarcus.com) – I am definitely having a snakey-little-moment, and Lanvin always does it right. This gorgeous minaudiere even comes with a chain so you don’t have to fumble with it all night long, hooray.
4. Stolen Girlfriend’s Club Printed Maxi Skirt (asos.com) – this skirt is perfect for anyone that likes showing off their legs but hates the over-exposed vulnerability of a true mini skirt.
5.Tom Ford Calgary Oversized Sunglasses (nordstrom.com) – colorful sunglasses are just one of the many trends on tap for Spring 2012; these frames have a subtle touch of color mirroring pretty, neutral stripes and a cool, oversized shape.
6. Seamed Detail Waist-Tie Coat (reissonline.com) – Reiss is a relative newcomer to the world of fashion (at least for us girls, as their womenswear line launched in 2000) but oh, how I love them so. This UK-based retailer is stuffed full of sleek, pretty, and polished items–this coat is no exception.
7. Devon Crystal Necklace & Devon Crystal Bracelet (audendesign.com) – I love unique pieces of jewelry, and this NYC-based jeweler combines funky mixes of metal, swarovski crystals, and semi-precious stones to create seriously stunning pieces.
8. Cut Glass Candle in Goji Tarocco Orange (goji berry at anthropologie.com) – I typically dislike ‘fruity’ home fragrances, but the mix of goji berry and tarocco orange smells tangy, clean, and not over-sweet. I picked it up for myself at Anthropologie yesterday and have been burning it ever since!
9. Short Chevron Faux Fur Gilet (topshop.com) – a faux fur vest is a must for winter, and I love that this gilet is slim fitting with a soft and swanky print.
10. Butter 3 Free London Nail Lacquer in ‘Macbeth’ (zappos.com) – I am currently rebelling against the dark hues normally associated with winter, and this orangey coral is the perfect way to do it! I like it paired with turquoise, yellow gold, rose gold, and burgundy (see here!).
11. Pebble Dinnerware (zgallerie.com) – I spotted this yesterday in-store and it was hard to not bring it home with me! While the entire set can be a bit much, the pebble pattern looks beautiful as a charger sitting under white, asymmetrical gold-rimmed dishes (like these at west elm!)
I’ve shared mine, so now share yours: what’s currently on your Christmas wishlist? Share away in the comments! ♥