♫:Sprawl II – Arcade Fire x Soulwax
The Great Remodel of 2011 was put on hiatus over the winter for a few different reasons, mainly being the snowy weather, travel, the holidays, and blah-bah-blah-busy crap. But now that the weather is warming up, we have been itching to get back into it.
- Finish two of our three bathrooms (one being our on-suite, which is getting a total gut and revamp)
- Figure out what the heck to do with those ugly, unfinished stairs
- Draw up some ideas for our broken main floor fireplace to make it both functional and pretty
- And get some furniture and furnishings.
- I mean any furniture and furnishings.
- ‘Cuz we have none.
This is what I wore:
Tank: American Eagle Outfitters (similar at Forever 21 in “olive”)
Belt: The Limited (similar here) (similar here for $11)
Pants: GAP, old (similar by All Saints) (similar for under $30)
Necklace: Forever 21, old (similar here) (love this, too)
Ring: Yves Saint Laurent Arty in Aqua (buy it here) (similar here for under $100) (another option under $100)
Watch: Michael Kors Oversized Rosegold Watch (buy it here) (similar by Fossil)
Shoes: J Crew Savina Studded Sandals (buy them here) (similar by Nine West) (similar under $100)
Bag: Marc Jacobs Cooper in Nude (buy it here) (similar by Fossil) (similar by Rebecca Minkoff) (similar at F21)