♫: All Wash Out – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Just popping in with a quick update before the holiday weekend officially gets underway. Are you guys doing anything fun this weekend? I’m taking it easy this year, staying in town, and planning to indulge in lots of dinner, drinks, shopping, and general meandering and mischief up in the Denver area. Woo.
I wore the outfit below to a work bbq on Wednesday night. It was cold out–and rainy, and chilly, and wet, so not exactly the preferred way to celebrate the beginning of “summer”.
But it was still lots of fun! And that is all that matters. Have a good weekend, everyone! ♥
- Coat: Anthropologie, old (similar here) (a fun option at Anne Klein in blue, on sale) (and a cute option at Bebe, plzdonothurtme)
- Blouse: GAP, old (similar by Paper Crown, 40% off) (similar by Equipment, on sale) (similar at ASOS for $52) (last worn here)
- Skirt: J Crew outlet (similar at Express, on sale) (longer length option by Plastic Island) (last worn here)
- Watch: Michael Kors Rosegold Oversize Watch, old (buy it here) (similar by Fossil for $125) (last worn here)
- Belt: Michael Kors, old (similar by Michael Kors, on sale) (last worn here)
- Ring: Yves Saint Laurent Arty in Aqua/Mint Green (buy it here) (similar here + take 30% off + get free shipping w/ code FSANN5) (last worn here)
- Shoes: Miu Miu Embellished Flats, really old (slim pickings, but love these JC flats) (a high-heel version by YSL) (last worn here)
- Bag: Chanel Classic Medium Double Flap in camel/beige (similar by Lulu Guiness) (similar by Rebecca Minkorr) (last worn here)
- Sunglasses: Yves Saint Laurent Vintage – for the 2 seconds that the sun was out, angry face.