♫: Fortress – Pinback
We spent most of this weekend doing (much needed) upkeep around our house; here are a few pics I snapped in the middle of it. It’s hard to get gung-ho about organizing/cleaning/making things look pretty when it’s all going to get re-messed up again in a month, but at least things are slowly (sloooowly) coming together in the middle of the construction dirt & dust. Flowers make everything look better, right?
And an outfit to match! I had wanted a floral blazer ever since spying this one by Cynthia Rowley, and so I was pretty darn happy to find the one that I’m wearing below at Topshop a few weeks ago for about 1/4 the price. Throw on a faux leather necklace (courtesy of the fabulous Tiffany from I am Style-ish & t+j designs, thanks so much!) and it’s ready, steady, go.
(Want one for yourself? Readers of this blog can take 15% off at t + j designs with code “CHLOE15”, woohoo!)
- Blazer: Topshop, no longer available (similar here) (similar at ASOS) (another option at ASOS) (similar at Piperlime, under $50)
- Tank: J Crew outlet, old (similar here) (similar at Yoox)
- Belt: J Crew, old (similar here) (similar here) (last worn here)
- Skirt: Forever 21, old (similar here) (an option by American Apparel) (a brighter option at LOFT) (+ a longer-length option at Modcloth) (last worn here)
- Necklace: T+ J designs, c/o (buy it here)
- Shoes: J Crew Valentina Pumps in vibrant coral, old (similar by Kate Spade) (another option by kate spade, on sale) (similar by Joan + David, on sale) (last worn here)
- Bag: Tory Burch 797 Clutch, old (similar 797 clutch here) ( similar by Coach) (similar at Macy’s, under $50) (last worn here)