It’s giveaway time! It has been two months since I launched a new design and format for this blog, and I have been absolutely elated with all of the great feedback that I have received from everyone so far!
So as a thank you! to you guys for being so darn awesome (‘cuz you are) and for sticking with me as I continue to work out the kinks of a new layout (‘cuz it feels like it will never end), I am doing a giveaway involving one of my absolute favorite Etsy shops: LAB by Laura Bosony. One lucky reader will receive a $75 gift certificate good for an embellished collar, a pair of funky earrings, or whatever else happens to catch your eye in the shop. Better yet? Two more readers will also win $25 gift certificates, too!
$75 Gift Certificate to LAB by Laura Busony Giveaway (here’s how it works…)
1. Use the Rafflecopter app below to enter. This is a must, or your entry won’t counted! There are various ways to enter this contest, including leaving a comment on this blog, liking this website on Facebook, and tweeting about this contest–and all are worth different points. One point equals one entry into the giveaway, two points equals two entries, and so on.
2. This giveaway is for one (1) $75 gift certificate good at LAB by Laura Busony on Etsy and two (2) $25 gift certificates goods at LAB by Laura Busony. Time to get technical: everyone can enter! This giveaway is not sponsored by or directly affiliated with LAB by Laura Busony, Rafflecopter, or Etsy. This prize is not transferable, and this prize may not be exchanged for cash. Void where prohibited. Once contacted, the winner(s) have 48 hours to claim their prize. Gift certificates will be awarded to the winners via e-mail or Facebook (so make sure to use a valid account in your entry!).
3. This giveaway ends July 4th at 11:59pm EST. You can enter this contest multiple times (for a total of up to 5 points/entries for the first day, and up to an additional 2 points/entries every day after). I will be closely monitoring and verifying all entries; failure to comply by all giveaway rules or winning by fraudulent means will result in immediate disqualification (so please dont cheat, it makes Petunia sad). Winners will be picked at random & announced on this blog within 72 hours of the contest closing.
4. …and good luck, you guys! ♥
And so after taking some shots of my outfit from yesterday, I decided to also take some photos of what I am planning to wear tonight for a casual date night out. Looking through my blog, it’s pretty darn easy to see that this GAP nude blouse is definitely one of my favorite items in my entire wardrobe–it’s silky, comfortable in the super hot heat, and machine washable. Machine washable! Amazing.
I really wanted a neutral/nude blouse to pair with this Zara sequin fringe skirt to let the vibrant, sequiny stripes pop, and this blouse does just the trick. Voila, and have a happy weekend you guys!
- Blouse: GAP, old (similar at ASOS) (similar at Revolve Clothing, on sale) (similar by Equipment in ‘nude”) (last worn here)
- Skirt: Zara (buy it here) (similar at LOFT) (a longer length option by Ted Baker)
- Collar: LAB by Laura Busony (buy it here)
- Shoes: J Crew Perfectly Patent Pumps in Dusty Pink, old (similar at Macy’s + take 10% off with code “FOURTH”) (similar by Sam Edelman with a lower heel) (similar by Stuart Weitzman) (a splurge by Miu Miu)( last worn here)
- Bag: Marc Jacobs Quilted iPad Case in Coral, old (similar by Marc Jacobs here) (similar by Kate Spade, on clearance) (similar under $20) (similar at Express) (last worn here)
- Lips: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in Rose Paris #27 (buy it here) (last worn here)