♫: Make Some Noise – Beastie Boys
First things first: thanks again to everyone who entered the LAB by Laura Busony gift certificate giveaway last week! I finally got the chance to sit down and sort through the entries, and using random.org (via rafflecopter.com), I have picked three winners:
The winner of the $75 gift certificate is…
Carol from over at In Pursuit of Pretty Things–yay!
And the winners of the two $25 gift certificates are…
Michelle W & Courtney K–yay for you guys, too!
I have sent e-mails to all of the winners, so check your inbox for more information regarding the gift certificate! Feeling bummed if you didn’t win? I will be doing more giveaways for some of my favorite things soon, so definitely stay tuned. ♥
Now a few random pictures from over the past week (from the whole two times I actually remembered my camera) + an outfit. Husband and I received a Williams-Sonoma gift card from my parents for our anniversary this year (thanks again you guys!), and so after a little hemming & hawing we decided to ‘splurge’ on something that reminds us of where we got married: a Waring Pro snowcone maker.
Okay. So it might not be Hawaiian Shaved Ice, but this little machine is as close as we’ll get at the moment. I grabbed a few basic syrups for now, but I can’t wait to start experimenting with unique homemade syrups–raspberries & basil, anyone? How about peach & bourbon? Served in sleek martini glasses, perhaps? My childhood Snoopy snowcone maker would no doubt be a little jealous–let’s do it!
- Top: Tobi Right Angles Tank (still available in red) (similar at GAP + take 25% off w/ code “GAPHAPPY”) (similar at Old Navy)
- Skirt: Zara (buy it here, on sale) (similar at ASOS, under $50) (longer length option for $35) (last worn here)
- Yellow Necklace: Elizabeth Cole via Gilt (buy it here) (similar at Nordstrom, under $100)
- Turquoise Necklace: Forever 21, old (similar here) (last worn here)
- Shoes: J Crew Perfect Patent Pumps in Dusty Pink, old (similar at J Crew) (similar at Endless.com + take 20% off) (similar under $100) (last worn here)
- Clutch: Proenza Schouler PS1 Clutch in neon coral (buy it here) (similar at ASOS, under $30) (similar at ASOS in “coral”, under $50) (similar by Marc Jacobs) (last worn here)
- Coral Nail polish:Chanel Les Vernis in Miami Peach, old (similar by Essie in Carousel Coral)