Sephora is having a sitewide sale, and this weekend only shoppers can take up to 15% off on their entire purchase! Read on for full details, codes, and 21 of my favorite picks currently part of my beauty regimen, too…
THE DEAL: Take 10% off on your entire purchase (must be a Beauty Insider*). Shop the entire sale here. | code: BILOVE
THE DEAL: Or take 15% off on your entire purchase (must be a VIB*). | code: VIBLOVE
THE DEAL: Or take 15% off on your entire purchase (must be a Rouge VIB*). | code: ROUGELOVE
15 of my favorite picks:
Have any questions about these products? Leave a comment on this post and I’ll do my best to answer ASAP!
- Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum – I vowed this year (I’m 33!) to start taking care of my skin and taking some anti-aging measures. My skin is too sensitive for prescription-strength retinol, so I’ve been using this at night for the past four months. There was some mild discomfort in the beginning (my skin is very sensitive) but that has faded and my skin is definitely looking clearer, smoother, and brighter!
- Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum – and (after seeing some results with the Retinol serum), I added this during the day to my skincare regimen about a month ago. My skin is still acclimating, but Vitamin C is a must for sun damage and this stuff gets great reviews. I’ll update with the results down the road!
- Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint – I use this whenever my skin needs a bit of color. It goes on easy with a cotton pad and provides a natural, bronzey glow.
- St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Bronzing Mousse – an amazing self-tanner that I’ve used for over five years now. Goes on incredibly easily and leaves skin a nice, brown-ish tan (that is never orange!).
- Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 – I wear this in 01 Beige Pale. Provides medium, buildable coverage (and is great for pale skin!).
- Guerlain Meteorites Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer – pricey, but worth it. A little big goes a long way! This smooths skin and gives it a bit of a light shimmer; whenever I stray from this and try other primers, I always return. A must have for me.
- Guerlain L’or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base – also a great primer that provides more hydration.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ – currently my favorite highlighter; I love using this on my cheekbones in “opal” to make them pop.
- NARS Blush – I use this every summer in “madly” (a tan bronze) & “sex appeal” (a highlighting light peach)
- NARS Yachiyo Brush #27 – the best blush brush ever. I’ve had mine for a few years now!
- Stila Eyes Are the Window™ Shadow Palettes – I received this in “Soul” from my twin sister as a birthday gift last year and am seriously obsessed with it. Beeeeautiful colors that go on well & stay the whole day.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara – my holy grail mascara and I’ve blogged about it often. I’ve tried all sort of mascaras (from L’oreal to Diorshow to everything in between) and this is the only one that volumizes and doesn’t bother my sensitive, contact lensed eyes. Love it, can’t live without it (& I got my mother-in-law hooked on it, too!). I also like adding a swipe of Eyes to Kill Excess on nights when we’re going out for extra length and volume.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner – I wear this in “11 Diamond Burgundy” when I want a change of pace from brown eyeliners. It’s a stunning soft brownish-purple in person and looks great with brown eyes!
- Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Lips & Cheeks – love this in “07 Corail Affranchi” (see it on me here!)
- NARS Lipliner Pencil – I use this in “Fantasia” (a soft peach close to my own lip color)
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil – amazing in “Lodhi”, a bright pinky coral that’s perfect for spring. I carry one of these pencils in most bags that I own.
- Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil – smells amazing and gives hair some shine without weighing it down. Did I mention that it smells amazing? It smells amazing.
- Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter – also smells great; helps protect hair from heat while providing my thin hair with a bit of extra volume, thickness, and texture too!
- ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner– even though my hair is now darker, I’m still trying to repair it from my bleached blonde days. This stuff gives life to my hair (and helps repair/prevent damage, too!)
- Roses De Chloé – my absolutely favorite perfume, ever. Smells sweet, floral, and sophisticated.
- Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Brilliance Mask – recommended to me from my hair stylist & I love this mask for days where my hair feels dry & brittle. I sleep with it in overnight when I need some extra hydration, too!
*Not sure if you are a Beauty Insider or interested in becoming one? See full details here. This offer ends April 21st; happy shopping!