♫: Bavarian #1 (Say You Will)– Miike Snow
I hope you guys are having a great weekend so far! Just a quick post for today–I often find that as a petite person, finding a good-sized, bigger bag is tricky. It is easy to go TOO big (especially when the size works for everyone else in the world) and look like you can fit yourself right inside; but go too small and you’ll lose the importance of having a big bag: to haul lots of shit, yourself (presumably) not included.
My Chloe Paraty has been my go-to bag over the past few years for when I have lots of stuff-hauling to do, but it’s always good to have options. I was pleasantly surprised by the Tory Burch 797 satchel when I first spied it in a store, as it’s just about the right size for anyone 5’3″ and under looking for a medium-to-bigger-sized bag.
It is also roomy, pretty, fairly lightweight, and.quickly becoming one of my most carried bags. Love!
- Blazer: Ann Taylor LOFT (buy it here, only a few sizes left) (similar at Urban Outfitters + take 10% off w/ code “SPRINGIT”) (similar at F21)
- Gray Blouse: Banana Republic, old (similar here) (similar at Urban Outfitters)
- Shorts: Urban Outfitters (buy them here) (longer-length option by Free People here)
- Belt: J Crew, old (similar at Urban Outfitters for $15)
- Watch: Michael Kors Horn Watch (buy it here) (similar by Guess for $150)
- Shoes: Ann Taylor Elizabeth Flats (buy them here) (similar by Kate Spade)
- Bag: Tory Burch 797 Patent Croc Print 797 Colorblock Satchel (buy it here) (a clutch option at Saks Fifth Ave) (similar by Vince Camuto) (similar by Simply Vera Vera Wang for under $100)
- Nails: Essie’s Cute As A Button (at Target)
- Lips: Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Happy Days (at Nordstrom)